Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Full Time Babysitter / Nanny Saratoga Springs, NY




Saratoga Springs,  NY  12866
Monday, 10/17/2011 through
Monday, 10/1/2012
I am looking for a babysitter for my 5-year-old grandson an average of 35 hours a week in my home for the following times:

Monday through Friday 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. with light cooking/clean-up.

Variable weekend hours (approximately 4 hours each day - 2 weekends a month; other weekends off) scheduled at the beginning of each month.

Occasional overnights from Saturday afternoon through Sunday evening (minimum once every other month).

I prefer a non-smoker.

I am scheduling interviews beginning 10/5.



Ideal Provider Qualifications:
  • Has own transportation
  • Non-smoker
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Job Details:
  • Ages of Children: 4-6 years
  • 1 child
  • $10 - $10 per hour

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner